Clyde and Avon Valleys Spring Walks Festival.
The Clyde and Avon Valley Landscape Partnership are putting on a Spring walking festival from Friday 22nd to Tuesday 26th May 2015. There's loads of walks to do and something for every one.
Friday 22nd May
- Discovering Castlebank Park, Lanark – 1pm
- Bluebell Walk, Cleghorn Glen National Nature Reserve - 1pm and 3:30pm
- A Walk in the Woods at New Lanark - 2pm
Saturday 23rd May
- Restoring the Historic Landscape at Chatelherault - 10am
- Ranger Guided Walk to the Falls of Clyde, Peregrine Watch Site – 1pm
Sunday 24th May
- The Good, the Bad and the Beautiful at Dalzell Estate – 10am and 1:30pm
- Kirkfieldbank Orchard Open Day – 2pm - 4pm
Monday 25th May
- Lanark Health Walks – 1pm and 3pm
Tuesday 26th May
- Spring Evening Walk at RSPB Baron’s Haugh – 7pm
The walks are free but booking is recommended. Click on the gallery below for more details.
You can read their official news release on there website or on go straight there with this link. Step Out for Clyde and Avon Valleys Spring Walks Festival. There you can click through and book yourself on one of the walks or you can use this link to go through to the booking page and sign right up.
I've booked myself on one of the walks on the Sunday so hopefully I'll see you there.